A downloadable game for Windows
Iridescence is a Shoot-Em-Up game with a color-changing mechanic, where you
dodge and absorb many different colored bullets. It features a
hand-painted watercolor theme throughout.
- 5 main levels and 30 challenge levels.
- Unique watercolor aesthetic
- Compelling puzzle-like score system
- Every enemy placed with purpose
- Dodge & absorb 4 different bullet types
- Tough, dynamic boss fights
10/10/17: As of today I am releasing a demo containing the first level and the first 5 challenge levels. Please let me know if you experience any bugs.
10/13/17: Fixed a few bugs.
|Published||Oct 11, 2017|
|Tags||2D, artgame, Difficult, GameMaker, Hand-drawn, Shoot 'Em Up, Top down shooter, watercolor|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
Your anti-virus may wrongly flag this game file.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.